Indonesian Uniform Convection – At this time a uniform is a set of clothing that is usually worn by members or workers in an agency to participate in activities at the agency or organization, especially official. Uniforms used must be comfortable, elegant, fit, and of good quality. In the city of Semarang, there are many offices or companies, both private and public, that have work uniforms to be used in their activities. For work uniforms themselves, they are no longer just ordinary formal clothes, but work uniforms have become the identity and characteristics of the offices or companies of these workers, ranging from the color of the motif to the logo placed on the uniform. To meet these needs, a uniform manufacturing process is needed either personally or using the help of convection services.
In the world of clothing, convection is the service of making clothes for other people. One of these services in Semarang is MOKO GARMENT INDONESIA. MOKO GARMENT INDONESIA can assist in the manufacture of various types of clothing ranging from work shirts, wearpacks, bomber jackets, and so on. MOKO GARMENT INDONESIA is a professional partner in manufacturing the right uniform for various needs & garment manufacturers based in Semarang, Indonesia. With more than a decade of accumulated experience. Moko Garment Indonesia has gone through widespread distribution channels, Moko Garment Indonesia products have been used in various regions in Indonesia. Moko Garment Indonesia is a complete design solution to empower you with confidence and deliver the best quality.
Indonesian Uniform Convection
We have tips before you make sure to make a work uniform that fits, is comfortable, and also has quality, including:
- The type of fabric used must be cool and can also absorb sweat. Mainly used by field workers who are always outdoors and in the hot sun. By using this type of fabric, the workers will be easier and more comfortable in carrying out their work.
- The color of clothes should avoid colors that are too flashy and color combinations that make people who see them uncomfortable. Like bank employees, if you use a strange color combination, it will make customers feel bad or in a bad mood when they go to the bank office.
- The price of clothing must also be considered because the selection of price, quality, and needs must be balanced. In other words, when spending a large budget, the quality of the product is also good and also elegant when worn.
- The clothing model must describe the characteristics of the organization or uniform, where if the person is in uniform it will seem elegant and work uniform by the company. For example, a company engaged in Islamic finance, Muslim clothing with long sleeves is the right model. As for companies that have workers and work in the field, then clothes with short sleeves are more appropriate to choose.
- The size of the uniform used to be considered from the type of material, the model, and the color of the elegant clothes, also pay attention to the size. Because every employee or worker has a different size to be more comfortable at work. If it doesn’t match the size, it will look less attractive and elegant in the eyes of people who see it first about jobs such as bank tellers, customer service, and so on.